Saturday, December 7, 2013

Choosing Non-Disagreement


Valerie T. Queen has written a skit about conflict resolution, entitled "The White Truck."  Volunteers will be invited to adopt a character and read that character's lines. We will stay seated. No rehearsal or acting is expected.

There are 6 roles to choose from. They will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so come a few minutes early if you want to participate in the reading. Otherwise, you will be in the audience, which is fine also!  Any real hams can call early to special request a role.  Thanks in advance for your participation. I think the skit will be educational and fun.

It's all black and white, I tell you. It's always either black or white. Yet, if I look close enough I think I see a few shades of grey. This might be the perfect opportunity to explore non-disagreement!

Sunday, December 8th at 5:30 pm
618 Locust (off Houston Harte access road south of Bryant Blvd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment